When you live and learn in a world-changing place, getting involved comes naturally. 在美高梅官方网站app下载优势地, you can pour your passion into any interest imaginable, from music and theater to athletics and community service – and we have the clubs and activities to prove it.
Student 俱乐部 & Organizations
This list changes from year to year as students form clubs that they are passionate about. The clubs receive approval and funding from the Office of Student Involvement.
Want to see who is leading each club? 点击这里!
- Advocates (LGBTQ education and communication)
- American Sign Language (ASL) Club
- Asian Student Association (ASA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Campus 活动 Council (CAC)
- Commuter Student Association
- Goshen College Outdoor Pursuits
- Goshen Monologues
- International Student Club (ISC)
- Knitting Club
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- Prevention Intervention Network (PIN)
- RP-GC: Role Playing Game Club
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Student Senate
Are you a club in need of some support? Reach out to our Student 活动 Coordinator and we’ll see what we can do!
Have an idea for a new club?
没有问题! We try to have as many interesting ways to connect as possible, but you might have a brand new club idea that isn’t offered…yet. All you need to start a club is an idea, a few other members, and a staff or faculty advisor. Fill out this form and someone from Student Involvement will be in contact about the approval process.
You do not need to be a music major to join one of our eight musical ensembles on campus.
- 较宽的一面 – original creative writing in placard, or “broadside,” format (particularly poetry)
- The Correspondent – student-produced bi-weekly television news broadcast
- Pinchpenny Press – chapbook-size books written by students, faculty members or friends of the college
- 红色美分 – literary arts journal that showcases student writing, visual art and graphic design.
- 记录 – the student-produced weekly newspaper
- wgc 91.1FM环球频道 – student-run radio station serving campus and the larger community
- FiveCore Media – a video production company
Around 32% of GC students participate as Maple Leafs in intercollegiate athletics.